A keen sailor, with several summers experience as helm in charge of a team of eight people. Also, within the sport reaching a high standard of sporting discipline and skill level recognized by the ‘Royal Yachting Association’. Previously a member and chairman for Coventry University Sailing Society. Interested in other outdoor pursuits such as canoeing, windsurfing and mountaineering. My other pastimes include woodworking, car maintenance and rebuilding classic sports cars.
Detail-oriented KBE professional with over 15 years of successful experience in Highly Parametric Modelling and Knowledgeware. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in Automotive, Aerospace and AEC industries. Strengths in Design and Engineering backed by training in Solution Architecture, Requirements Writing, and Gathering and Code Development in several languages. Well-versed in Agile and scrum methodologies. Strong organizer with a disciplined, thorough, and hardworking approach.
- Generated customized architecture specifically optimized for several database technologies(Oracle, SQLite), including MySQL within the AWS cloud environment.
- Designed internal process improvements to automate repetitive tasks, shortening data delivery times.
- Complied with regulatory guidelines such as GDPR in design architecture, ensuring adherence to strict privacy and security laws.
- Put together strategic plan to keep solutions in line with company and industry standards.
- Developed application frameworks, standardized procedures and managed delivery processes.
- Worked effectively in Agile environments to maintain efficient project work.
- Designed data models for complex analysis needs.
- Designed and Deployed the Network Infrastructure (Hardware Switches, Firewall, End Points, etc.)
- Worked with Third Parties to Architect, Deploy and Maintain a Dev and Production AWS Environments with AD and MFA
- Migrated all users and office data to the AWS environments and offsite storage
- Defined code deployment processes with GitHub and AWS Code Pipelines
- Created Several C# microservices with AWS Lambda within interactions with MYSQL database.
- Learned C# with MVVM, MVC, patterns to create business applications
- Created RESTful API with AWS API Gateway and Lambda functions
- Create CATIA to AWS integrations to write design data to AWS database, in support of downstream manufacturing applications.
- Managed a team of developers to production harden proof of concept applications, with enhancements and application support
- Managed the 3DX cloud infrastructure, Collaboration Spaces, Users, Roles, Licenses.
- Created CATIA knowledgeware templates to support Engineering and Design
- Designed several construction projects using CATIA 3DX in the cloud, with Skeleton design, Contextual links, BIM (Building Information
- BKT Testing and Evaluation.
- Developing UDF’s / Powercopies and Document templates in CATIA V5.
- Architecting relational design for part to part and system to system dependencies.
- Developing and deploying new software solutions built with C++, CAA, VBA and VB.Net.
- Building CATIA KBE automation tool sets using knowledgeware KT1, PKT, KWA, KWE, and PEO.
- Created Custom EKl methods with CAA.
- Working with the Engineering review teams to gather requirements and toolset deployment.
- Building complex parametric geometrical CAD templates.
- VB, CATScript, VBA and VB2008 CATIA tools development.
- CATIA templates and methods creation and deployment.
- Advanced V5 modeling techniques development and deployment.
- V5 infrastructure development and deployment.
- CATScript / Unix scripting development and deployment.
- CATIA V5 / TCe integration support.
- Weekly training session development V5 and TCe.
- TCe database and V5 problem solving and solution deployment.
- Phone support for supplier integration V5, TCe.
- Methods development and deployment all C3PNG tool sets.
- Support systems process integration, IMI, IMI2, Digital Buck and other key FORD software tools.
- Drive Shaft and Steering Column skeleton assembly development for motion.
- KBE application support and future development, and integration.
- Design responsible for Ford Mondeo roof rack system by Thule.
- Design development in Munich GmbH for BMW s/1 IP and console.
- Drawing and Design modification Range Rover headlining systems.
- Fit, form and function / installation issues Range Rover headlining systems.
- V5 test and integration into current design programs.
Dassault Certified and Recognized CATIA Champion
Sat on and then lead the KBE Committee at COE. Then stepped up to manage the planning of the COE conference in 2020.